Summer’s here and the humidity has already begun! Here are a few tips to help keep your face looking fresh and fab this season.
* Use an oil free primer before the base to help rid off excess shine throughout the day.
* Ditch the foundation and opt for a tinted moisturizer with SPF. It still does a great job on evenings-out skin tones, but is a lot lighter then traditional cream and liquid foundations. Set it with a loose powder for long lasting results.
* For that sun kissed look, lightly apply bronzer where the sun would touch your face; temples, cheeks, bridge of nose, and your chin. I always like to add a bit to the eyelids as well to bring the look together.
* Waterproof your eyes! Now is the time to purchase waterproof mascara and eyeliner to help insure they stay put and don’t melt away. If you’re planning to wear eyeshadow, an eye primer is essential for long lasting wear.
* For lips and cheeks, try using a stain. There are many that dual for both. Blend quickly on the cheeks to avoid streaking. For your lips, try pairing with a gloss or balm for a bit of an added sheen and moisture.
* Keep a spritzer in your purse. These always help to set your makeup after you first apply it and also a great way to cool off and keep skin hydrated throughout the day.
* Blotting papers, these are great to remove excess oil and best of all they won’t remove product you have applied.